For your pleasure and enjoyment and to prevent fire, injury or hazard remember these instructions.
- Never move a lit candle.
- Always keep candles out of reach of children and pets.
- Keep your wick trimmed to 5mm to prevent excessive flame. Place candles on a stable, heat resistant surface away from drafts.
- Burn candles within sight and keep clear from anything that may catch fire.
- Discontinue use when 10mm of wax remains to prevent heat damage.
- Candles and the containers they are in can become very hot, ensure you handle them with caution at all times.
- Always allow you candle to completely cool and store your candle with the lid on to prevent scent loss.
- Store candles out of sunlight and away from heat sources.